Thursday, July 24, 2008

GOT AWAY FOR A FEW DAYS!!!

Well the last couple days have been awesome!!! We packed up four wheelers and wave runners and headed to park city. We went with Jason's sister and husband. It was so fun we left Tuesday after work meet for dinner in Provo then headed up to the condo we were staying at. It was pretty and of course I didn't take very many pictures of it! The pool was on the 5th floor and it had part of it inside and the other part outside. Of course on vacation we didn't get to bed until about midnight then Wednesday we woke up got ready and headed out to Jordan el (i don't know how to spell it) to go wave running. I haven't went since highschool and Jason has never been so it was so fun. We all just hung out at the beach and rode all day we were out on water for about 7 hours wed. We took Reddek out too and he loved it! We got this floating suit thanks to a friend at work and so we felt pretty safe taking him out. Well we all kept trading off since there were two wave runners and one kid that had to be watched. I felt like I never got off though Jay and Teresa were good to us they kept telling us to take them again so we got spoiled. Well we ate a picnic out there and just played at the beach. Then about 6:00 pm we got loaded back up and by then I found out that I totally spaced putting sunblock on! I remembered to put it on Reddek luckily but I was fried and Jason also. But we didn't let that stop the fun we went and got aloe vera and got cleaned up and went to the new Batman movie at 10:30 pm I thought we were crazy but Jason kept saying Reddek will be asleep before it starts. Which he did right when the previews were over he was asleep on Teresa's lap. Well the movie was good and long!!! We didn't get back to the room unitl about 1:30 am I was so tired and my legs were killing since they were bright red! Well Thursday we headed out again and went to Deer Creek this time went wave running from about 11:00 to 2:30 then Jason, Jay and I went on a four wheeler ride. Ya talk about getting everything in a couple days! We were busy but it was so fun! We went up the mountain on a couple hour ride and thanks to Teresa again we didn't have to take Reddek, she stayed at the beach with her kids and Reddek while we went. It was so fun and the mountains were beautiful! Well we are all home now cleaned and dead tired. Reddek has done more in his year and a half than Jason had done until he was about 24. So we are so lucky that we have fun friends and family that let us go do all this fun stuff! Now we are home tonight (Thursday July 24th) then tomorrow after work about 4:00 we head down to my family in Manti to go camping all weekend long!!! We are crazy and our house will be all messed up on Monday but it is going to be one fun week and weekend!
Pulling up the Great Condo in Park City

11:00 am getting unloaded ready to start the fun day!


Our Fort built by Teresa Jason's sister



Best buds swimming (well getting wet)




Hanging at the beach





Jason showing Red how to skip rocks






Teresa and Jay going
















Dad and Red









Mom and Reddek on the wave runner!!! HE LOVED IT :)










10 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

How fun! You were even so close to me! Too bad I didn't see ya. Did you know we live like 15 minutes from Jordanelle and Park City? I'm jealous of your fun vacation though!

Andria said...

What fun!!! I am so sad we didn't go too. It's one of the side effects of an infant. But next year I hope they do it again! Reddek looks like he was having a blast. I am so glad you and Jason got to have some fun. You deserve it. You both work so hard. It was some well deserved vacation time!! Have a fun weekend

Colleen said...

Fun pictures!

JAKKnielson said...

Oh my gosh I am so jealous. That place looks gorgeous. I have never been waverunning, looks like such a blast. I am so glad you guys got to go and have some fun. Just like andria said I wish I could of gone, but an infant isn't the best thing to take to a beach. Hopefully next year!!

Tara Mogle said...

Hey it looks like you guys had a blast! That would be so fun to go do! I haven't been wave running since I was little. Reddek is so cute. I think he looks a lot like you and I love his blond hair. Have fun camping this weekend with your family. Say hi to everyone for me....love ya

The McCauls said...

That looked like so much fun. I wish Collyn wouldn't have got sick so we could have came and played with you guys.

Madsen Family said...

cute pics! i just heard jason was a little burned.....when are we going to do our girls night?

Hannah said...

It looks like you guys had such a fun time! I love the picture of you and Reddek on the wave runner. My house is crazy too...oh well, there is always time to clean later!

Hannah said...

Sorry, this is Stacey, Hannah was blogging and I didn't realize she was still signed in!

Jake and Nicole said...

I felt exhausted just reading your blog, let alone doing what yall did!! HOW FUN! My family had 3 wave runners and I am so jealous looking at your pictures! I'm glad yall had a great time!