Friday, July 11, 2008

My cute nieces

Today we had Sydney and Avery over for a little party! The boys were asleep when they first came over so just the girls went outside and had a water party. We put up the sprinkler and the baby pool (it is for little babies but Avery and Sydney still had fun). They are so cute they keep posing like that and saying it was their pose. I love them so much and they made me feel like a kid again. We did water balloons and we were going to wait for the boys to pop them but we kept were too excited and poped most of them, but Sydney made sure we saved at least two one for Reddek and one for Collyn to pop. She is such a good helper and she loves the little boys. Avery loves them too and she watches out for them. I am so glad we live near family so Reddek can hang with his cousins. He missed Kennady during this water party...he kept asking "where kennay" . I am so blessed to have such a good life thanks to everybody helping me out when I try to take both boys places.

1 comment:

Andria said...

Those pictures are so cute!!! Thanks so much for being such a fun aunt. My girls LOVE you so much. You are always playing with them and making their lives better. Thanks for watching them for me too!! We are so glad we live by you guys. It has already been so fun and I suspect it will just get better and better. You are awesome!!