Friday, July 11, 2008

My Favorite Boys in the World

Jason was playing the guitar the other night. For some of you that know him you are thinking he doesn't play; but he is always trying new things and having new goals so he started learning. He is awesome when he puts his mind to something he makes sure he gets it done! So he was playing and he can play quite a few songs now but Reddek wanted to help him so I have a little kid guitar thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law so we got it out and he sat there trying to play with Jason. Those two really are best friends. I am so happy to have such a great husband that is a good dad. Him and Reddek have such a great bond, sometimes I am sick of trying to entertain Reddek but I don't think I ever hear Jason complain about playing with him. Aren't these two the cutest band? I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

10 comments:

Colleen said...

Very cute! Elijah loves to play Jim's guitar too. Must be a guy thing. :)

Madsen Family said...

ok, that is probably the cutest picture i have ever seen! i know i always tell you but your son is so sweet. isn't it fun when dads do those fun things that help them bond more with their kids?

Andria said...

I love that picture!! I think Jason is such a great dad. He is so fun with Reddek. You have an amazing family!! Keep up the good work.

Kelly & Charlene Moore said...

That is so cute. They really are the best of friends. That is always good to have. Jason is an awesome father and you are an awesome mother. When is the next child coming? ha ha
Love ya guys!

Tara Mogle said...

So cute! Aren't boys the funnest! I love to see dads actually play with their kids, it's so cute! I am sure Jason is awesome with Reddek!

Tara Mogle said...

ok, so I know I just left a comment but I was wondering where is your house in Eagle Mountain. Your house looks like one that Paul and I walked through awhile ago. Anyway, random I know but I was just wondering.....

Tara Mogle said...

ok, I think I need your email for times like these....Paul and I figured it out...we did walk through your house (when it was on the market last summer!) We loved it too! We weren't sure where we were going or what life had in store for us. We thought we would end up staying in E.M. and so we went through a lot of houses out there! CUTE house! We loved the deck (isn't there a line hooked up for a hot tub?) Beautiful views!! Anyway sorry to take up space and your time! Love your house!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Way cute picture.

Our Family said...

Sorry i am just figuring this whole blog thing out. sure thing add me to your list that would be fun, and i'll add you to mine!! Love the photos of the guitar players.

JAKKnielson said...

Love it!! Good thing you were thinking and got a picture of that. You will treasure it forever. So Cute!