Wednesday, July 2, 2008

TAGGED BY SHANNON

So I was tagged by Shannon, you have to take pictues of all this stuff without cleaning or getting cleaned up yourself. She caught me on a good day so I hope I catch these girls on a bad day!!!

I tagg Charle, Amber, and Colleen.


1. Laundry room

this isn't the best picture...there are shelves behind that have all the stuff on, but my camera is out of batteries. But we are actually caught up on laundry :)

2. Favorite Room


Okay so this isn't really a room, but we love our deck. Jason and I usually end up out here everynight talking and either eating a smoothie or seeds. We sleep out on our deck too! It is high so has great views.



So my living room is probably my favorite. This one is really open and by the kitchen so we end up in here talking while I am either cooking (well what I call cooking) or doing dishes. It is also where our friends and family hang out, it has a tv in it so we can do everything up here.


3. What is my kid doing?


Well Reddek is taking his nap. He is so sweet...espcially while he is sleeping! He likes to be busy, but I can tell when he is ready to go down so I lay him in his crib while he says..."no bob go ravrys wit collyn." He is usually out by the time I get to the door.



4. Favorite Shoes
Well I like these ones...they are comfy and make me a little taller. Jason hates when I wear high shoes, but lots of my pants are too long with out high shoes.
5. The Toilet
Well this is one of three and I love this one the most we just repainted and got new decorations...don't you love it! Alright you can't see it very good in the photo.

6. Kitchen Sink
Luckily I did the dishes yesterday! It was pretty full...for some reason I am the only one that knows how to load the dishwasher! (it must be pretty complicated)
7. Fridge

Pretty dirty and not much good food in it!
I really need to put the letters back up, but Reddek takes them off and throws them as soon as they are up!

8. Self Portrait


9. My closet


10. Dirtiest Room

The family room is the dirtiest right now...Reddek and Collyn just got finished dragging toys out and playing.
11. Dream Vacation



Well I have always wanted to go to Hawaii! We will see if it ever happens. I love the beach and I would love to be there with my family. . . it would be nice to just take that one with Jason.






















4 comments:

Andria said...

That was fun to see all about you!! I can't believe that is your messiest room!! Your house looks great!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

That is so cute. I love the idea of a photo tag. Now I know what I need to clean before I get tagged.

The McCauls said...

LOVE IT!!

JAKKnielson said...

I love your house it is so cute and roomy. You need to show a picture of all your new furniture.