Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Results from no sunscreen

Well Jason blistered right up! On both shoulders he had blisters and they hurt so badly when he could he would leave his shirt off. To make it worse in the mountains he was unloading the four wheeler and it tipped and he fell off scraping one of his shoulders. So not only was it burnt and blistered now he has open soars. So we would have to put aloe on for the burn and that of course burned the soars and then Neosporin for the soars and that hurt the burn. He also scrapped up his leg so that was soar too! So he has been pretty miserable but he was a good sport and still went camping with my family! Thanks Jas :) Reddek didn't get burnt at all and I was burned on my upper legs, but they are fine now and tan! I thought I would blister before Jason, but he got the worst of it.


11 comments:

Tara Mogle said...

oh my heck! That looks like it hurts so bad! It's crazy what the sun will do. Lots of times you don't even know you are burnt until you get home and shower and then the pain sets in. I can't say that I have been sunburned like that since high school! OUCH!!! Just think of the tan Jason, just think of the tan!!!!!!!

Colleen said...

Ow!!! That looks like it kills!

Erica said...

Looks like you two need to take a break from doing anything! I hate blisters. Poor Jason...I blister all the time! One year at girls camp I had lots of little braids and got blisters in every part! I hated washing my hair for weeks!

Stacey said...

Oh my word! Poor guy, it makes me sick to see it in pictures, I don't even want to amagine what it feels like! I can't wait until Friday either!! :)

Stacey said...

That is suppose to say imagine!

The McCauls said...

oh my gosh, I can't believe how bad that got. I hope he wears sunscreen from now on.

Kelly & Charlene Moore said...

OUCH! That looks like it hurts. Don't you love it when you get burnt and it just turns to a tan. ha ha. To bad that didn't happen for Jason. Sorry I haven't texted much. I was going to come visit but I decided not to and save money. But Chad came out to try selling for a couple weeks to see if he wants to do it next year. ha ha what you been up to/

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Ouch! That sucks! How fun that you went camping though, I'm jealous!

burg3g said...

So when are we going to hang out? What's your schedule like?

Jake and Nicole said...

EWWW!! OUCH!

Andria said...

That is so gross!! I can't believe how bad it is. I am so sorry for him. I always forget how I need to wear sunscreen until it's too late!!