Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Well we had a fun 4th weekend, but I lost my camera somewhere along the way. We packed up and drove back down to Manti, it is weird how you still feel at home when you drive into Ephraim and see the Wal-mart. Well Jason's family had a party at his sister Kori's house. We first all met up and went to the Manti Park where we ran into lots of people it was nice to get caught up with all our old friends. We then had a bbq at Kori's which ended in a water fight. Yeah we do it every year so I came prepared and got in my swimming suit with clothes over of course and I started it I soaked Chad right when his plate was empty he got me back pretty bad dumped me in the pool a couple times. It was really fun. Then we all set up our tents to camp out in the yard. We watched TONS of fireworks thanks to Joe and Andria. Reddek was so beat so I thought well I'm not ready for bed so I will just take him out to the tent and see if he falls asleep. He did he didn't even fuss...he is such a good boy. We all stayed up talking and I was trying to get everybody to play cards or something but they are all too old and needed to get to bed. But we had a great time. In the morning Reddek woke up and I got him and said "Reddek did we sleep outside in the tent?" He responded "CRAZY" it was pretty cute. Well we might get pictures later if I can find my camera!

10 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

So sorry about your camera. I hope you find it.

I totally get the old thing though as I am one of those. I tried to stay up late with the cool people and as I am a morning person and sooo old it took me two days to recover.

Jamie said...

Hey, I'm glad you found me and I'm going to add you to my list as well. I think we should get our boys together to play one day! They may entertain each other enough that we could sit and have a rest and visit.

Tara Mogle said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! I wish we could have made it up to Manti but with two little ones I was exhausted after a few hours atr the park in Gunnison...still lots of fun though.

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Sounds like fun! I was kinda bummed to miss the park, that has always been one of my favorite things. That is crazy about Marcee and Curren, why don't they just get married?

Andria said...

I sure hope you find your camera because your blog won't be the same without it. Reddek was such a good boy. He is such an angel and I am so glad my girls have him for a cousin. Thanks for always helping me with my kids and for being so much fun. I promise once I don't have a newborn I will be cool and stay up late again!

Grant and Candice said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. Of course I don't care that you look at mine, I look at yours sometimes too. Your little boy is adorable.

Amber Baker said...

Looks like fun, I didn't know you were from Manti. I'm from Salina, and Jeremy's from Ephraim!
Small World!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Why would that make me mad? It's totally true! Yes, we are moving to Orem. We're not excited to be down there but we're excited that we at least have somewhere to live!

Kelly & Charlene Moore said...

Looks like you guys had a pretty good 4th. Twilight is a good book. I didn't like it at first but now I like it. This girl from gunnison that I hang out with out here says the 3rd book is good too

JAKKnielson said...

I can't believe you lost your camera. Did you find it yet then? The fourth was way fun, I am so glad that you guys came down. It was the bomb digity!! I can't wait for the Lagoon trip now. So excited!